Deepcool GamerStorm Castle 360 RGB V2
About Anti-leak Tech Inside
After 3 years of R&D, DEEPCOOL launched the new standard of liquid cooling system - The Anti-leak Tech.The technology helps the system achieve an automated pressure balance, which will significantly improve operation safety of AIO liquid cooling systems. With this technology, Deepcool is setting a new standard for liquid cooling systems.
Fabulous Aesthetics Inherited
From its original version, CASTLE 360RGB V2 inherited the mirror finish and immersive ambient lighting on the pump, thereby pushing your rig’s aesthetics to next level.
- Motor:High efficient induction motors deliver stronger liquid flow and pressure.
- Impeller:Closed impellers are designed to enhance liquid pressure.
- Axle:The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores guarantee an ultra-long service life.
- Copper Base:An ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size.
It seamlessly supports the TR4/AM4 and mainstream Intel & AMD socket types.
The optimized E-shaped micro water channel design effectively enhances heat circulation efficiency and enlarges heat contact areas.
The 3 included CF 120 fans are 120mm ADD-RGB fans with flowing lighting effects.
The exhaustive damping technologies on the fans can vastly lower noise while maximizing airflow.
- Anti-leak Tech Inside liquid cooling system equipped.
- Double window panes and immersive ambient lighting ready to provide a perfect display of aesthetic illumination.
- 16.7 M true color RGB flowing light system with 5 in-built effects and 36 interchangeable lighting modes.
- Motherboard and controller Addressable RGB SYNC control supported*
Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size.
- An optimized E-shaped micro water channel is designed to effectively enhance heat circulation efficiency and to enlarge heat contact areas.
- The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores guarantee an ultra-long service life.
- Supports mainstream INTEL and AMD socket mounting, including TR4/AM4.
*WS2812B ADD-RGB LED is applied and the below 3pin ADD-RGB Headers are compatible for the device: 5V/D/G and 5V/D/NC/G, which is used for the mainstream M/B brands like ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte.
|Pump Dimensions||91×79×71 mm|
|Radiator Dimensions||402×120×27 mm|
|Tube length||465 mm|
|Pump Speed||2550 RPM±10%|
|Pump Noise||17.8 dB(A)|
|Pump Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Pump Rated Current||0.21 A|
|Pump Power Consumption||2.52 W|
|Fan Dimensions||120×120×25 mm|
|Fan Speed||500~1800 RPM±10%|
|Fan Airflow||69.34 CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.42 mmAq|
|Fan Noise||≤30 dB(A)|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.17 A|
|Fan Power Consumption||2.04 W|
|LED Type||Addressable RGB LED|
|LED Rated Voltage||5 VDC|
|LED Power Consumption||2.25 W（PUMP）/ 7.2 W（FAN×3)|