SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
- LAST UPDATED AT 24-MAR-2021 12:42IST
NOTICE: ALL DELIVERIES ARE AFFECTED DUE, TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, IT IS REQUESTED that CUSTOMERS contact us with their Pincode and the desired product(s) prior to ordering. any refund due to non-serviceability, delayed shipping beyond 15 days, out of the stock product(s) will not include convenience fee or payment processing fee charged for/BY respective payment methods. refund will be processed in 3-7 working days from the date of application. no refund will be entertained for delayed delivery due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We at TLG GAMING INDIA LLP ( knows, how important it is to receive your purchased product(s) in perfect condition and on time. So we use a large network of couriers (logistics) to deliver your product(s) to you as early as possible.
Depending upon the location, the product(s) will be dispatched to you within 3-5 Working Days (Max 15 days subject to unavailability) within India. Tlg Gaming India Is Not Accountable for shipment delayed due to state emergency, war, or another uncontrolled scenario including natural disasters, pandemic, law enforcement, change in rules, and strikes.
Shipping weight is measured by considering both Actual Weight and dimensions (Volumetric System).
(ex. MOTHERBOARD IS AROUND 1KG IN ACTUAL WEIGHT BUT TAKES AROUND 3KGs IN VOLUMETRIC SYSTEM DUE TO LARGE SIZE OF BOX)
We use Geo location-based zones to determine the shipping rate for various cities in India. If you are ordering in bulk you can always call us to get a discount on the shipping rates for your order.
The full order amount (apart from the convenience fee) will be refunded if the order is canceled during confirmation call or before dispatch (Recommended within 2 hrs of ordering).
Customers can change or add items to a current order during confirmation call or before dispatch via TLG GAMING INDIA's TEAM.
We reserved rights to cancel an order, process refunds in any condition such as unavailability of stock, a technical glitch on website, Sudden price rise in stock, and more.
We at TLG GAMING INDIA LLP (tlggaming.com) work hard to provide our customers with the latest computer parts and accessories from reputed manufacturers at reasonable prices.
If you did not want the product(s) kindly report before delivery (Recommended within 2 hrs of ordering). The order cannot be canceled if it is shipped from our end.
Please note: You can call or mail us to cancel your order within 2 hours of ordering.
-Any issue with the product(s) must be reported within 2 days of delivery via email.
- In any case of cancellation/returns or refund, the convenience fees will always be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- The product(s) must be returned without any scratches or damage in the original condition.
- The product(s) must be returned in its original packaging sealed and unused.
- An amount of Rs 350 or 4% of the order amount [Whichever is higher] will be deducted for any kind of return. (shipping and handling charges for return).
- No returns unless the wrong product(s) are received or the product(s) got damaged during transit.
-We will arrange pickup or compensate shipping if the customer got the wrong product accidentally.
-We are not liable to process any returns or provide any refunds if the parcel is declined or rejected on delivery by the customer.
- Any item with an order value of less than Rs 1000 cannot be canceled once ordered.
- In Case Of DOA (Dead On Arrival), The Customer will have to send their product(s) to the respective service center (call us for the nearby center details). We will assist in claiming the warranty fixing the issue in a timely manner. Although we can assist in the process of claiming the warranty, We cannot be held liable for the delays in the procedure by brands or their authorized service centers or rejection of claims.
- The customer must always have to capture an uncut unboxing video as evidence of the problem and should provide the same while making a claim. Along with that, the customer must keep his invoice safe and should contact us if he didn't find his invoice or have other problems with an invoice such as smudged text within 24 hours of delivery.
If you receive a broken/damaged product(s) (EXCLUDING DEAD ON ARRIVAL), or if the wrong order was shipped to you (Rare Cases), TLG GAMING INDIA LLP (tlggaming.com) offer a free replacement of the same model provided it is in stock and you had provided sufficient proof of damage without tempering it. If the product(s) is out of stock, TLG GAMING INDIA LLP (tlggaming.com) will offer store credit. TLG GAMING INDIA LLP (tlggaming.com) will cover the cost of returns for broken, damaged product(s) or if the wrong product(s) was shipped to you.
(do not open packaging if you got the wrong product(s) mistakenly otherwise TLG GAMING INDIA LLP (tlggaming.com) will not be liable to process return or refund).
Send us the order number with a snapshot/video of the product(s) wished to be returned at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL RIGHTS - TLG GAMING INDIA LLP (tlggaming.com) have the rights to take legal actions if (But Not Limited To)
- The customer is trying any unethical method to place an order.
- If a customer opens a dispute after the successful delivery of the product(s).
- If a customer attempt to exploit the website to place an order.
- If the customer uses a fake or stolen credit/debit card.
- If the customer stops payments from the banking system after delivery.
- Stolen/Lost Package(s) By Courier Services.
- Natural Disaster/Hazard Or Other Issues/Situation Due Which Disrupt Courier Service To Work Properly Including National Emergencies and Government Actions.
- Burned/Water Damaged/Mistreated Parcel Either By Courier Service Or By Client.
- Our Responsibility For Delivery Ends At Assigning And Providing Parcel To logistics And Getting Tracking Id.
- Parcel Is Considered Delivered If Proof Of Delivery Was Provided By Logistic Services.
- Buyer Have To Contact Courier Service In Order To Get Current Status Of Their Parcel In Case Of Tracking Difficulties/Technical Issues/Wrong Status.
- Any Miscommunication Between Logistics And Buyer Shall Be Resolved By Them Only.
COMMON TERMS AND WORDS USED
- Product(s) - Refers to the single product or multiple products that we are selling including hard disks, rams, and other computer-related products.
- Package - Refers to the packed product or products that are meant to be shipped.
- Shipped - Refers to sending the parcel through courier or logistic service provider.
- DOA - DOA or Dead On Arrival, Refers to the condition where a product fails to function as it intends due to some defect from the manufacturer.
- Original Condition - Refers to the original states on the product and its packaging in which it reaches the buyer.
- Unboxing - Refers to the process of extraction of the parcel from its packaging.
- Convenience fee - Refers to the charges to compensate for the fees of various payment gateway services. It varies from 0% to 4% for different services.