NZXT H510 ELITE (Matte Black) the H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. Behind the flush-mounted, tempered glass front panel, you’ll discover our renowned Aer RGB 2 fans keeping your components brilliantly cool. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.
GET IT AT BEST RATES ONLY ON TLG GAMING INDIA
- W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
- W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Headset Audio Jack
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
*Note : If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port . Do not use low-noise adapters.
- 3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
- 2x RGB LED channels, each support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB 2 fans
- Built-in noise detection module
- PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended.
- Internet connection is needed to download CAM. Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
- 1 integrated ARGB LED strip
- No additional strips included.
- Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
- Rear: 1x 120mm
- Front: 2x 120/ 2x 140mm (2x AER RGB 2 140mm included)
- Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1x AER F140 Case Version Included)
- Rear: 1x 120mm (1x AER F120 Case Version Included)
- Aer RGB 2 (140mm)
- Speed: 500-1,500 RPM
- Airflow: 30.39 - 91.19 CFM
- Noise: 22 - 33 dBA
- Air Pressure: 0.17 – 1.52mm-H2O
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Connector 4-Pin PWM
- Cable Management: 19-23mm
- GPU Clearance: Up to 368.5mm
- Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 40.64mm
- CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
- Front Radiator: 60mm
- Rear Radiator: 60mm
- Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)