RMx White Series™ RM850x — 850 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU
80 PLUS GOLD Efficiency and extremely tight voltage regulation, now with a new look.
CORSAIR RMx White Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, quiet operation, 80 PLUS® Gold-certified efficiency and all new white casing and fully modular cabling.
Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they're a great choice for high-performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, while Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. With a new clean white exterior and white fully modular individually sleeved cables, it's now easy to match your system's style and use only the cables you need with clean, great-looking results.
We're so confident in the RMx family, we give it a 10 year warranty. Plug it in, turn it on, and game on.
80 PLUS® Gold certified
Gold certification ensures high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Ten year warranty
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Fully modular cable set
The included CORSAIR Premium Individually Sleeved cable kit features paracord sleeves on every cable, as well as in-line capacitors on the ATX 24-pin, EPS12V/ATX12V, and PCIe cables that reduce ripple and noise, ensuring clean voltage. A set of cable combs for the 24-pin, EPS12V/ATX12V, and PCIe are also included.
Installation is faster, since you can mount the power supply in the first, and then attach only the cables you need.
RMx Series High-Performance ATX Power Supply
AC power cord
DC Modular cable set
DC Modular cable storage bag
ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled fan spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH