Cold Plate Material
AMD: AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, Intel LGA: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
Large-diameter, low permeability
120mm x 275mm x 27mm
120mm x 120mm x 25mm
2700 RPM (+/- 10%)
Fan Static Pressure
|Note||Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
Corsair Link monitoring and control
Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.
Hydro Series H100i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Dual radiator with custom fan design
The 240mm top-mounted radiator provides maximum surface area for maximum cooling power. The 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.
Built-In Corsair Link
No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.
Tool-free multiplatform magnetic mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
Large-diameter, low permeability tubing
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Magnetic Multi-platform mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Dual SP120L High Performance Fans
- USB Cable for Corsair Link Compatibility
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
- AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, and AM4
- Hydro Series H100i requires a case with dual 120mm fan mounts with 15mm spacing for a 240mm radiator
- Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2700 RPM
- Fan airflow: 77 CFM
- Fan dBA: 37.68 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 4mm/H20