Performance comes in pairs
Two front panels, two 200mm ARGB fans, and a handle to grip onto when the adrenaline kicks in. The MasterCase H500 is established as the go-to chassis for high performance airflow. Now, with 200mm ARGB fans, its legacy is upgraded with premium lighting.
Mesh & Transparent Panels Included
Each choice of front panels decides whether the build will excel at ruthless airflow performance or head-turning aesthetics. Of course, the mesh is the ideal choice for providing the pre-installed fans with high volumes of fresh air. The transparent panel, on the other hand, parades those fans in crystal clear view.
Dual 200mm ARGB Fans
The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
ARGB Lighting System
The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
Tempered Glass Side Panel
Gaming hardware, cooling components, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
Hidden on the top panel, in front of the mesh ventilation, is an integrated handle for enhanced utility.
The small ARGB Controller is a mini-sized controller that allows your Addressable RGB such as fans and LED strips to be powered and controlled even in PC systems without an A-RGB capable motherboard.
The controller comes with 14 lightings presets to make full use of the Addressable LEDs in the system and also allows it to be completely switched off by long-pressing its button.
It is also possible to attach any external 2pin button to it to be able to switch presets without having to open the system. For ease of use, Cooler Master allows the RESET button to be optionally connected to the controller and used as an external ARGB preset switch button.
- Product Name MasterCase H500
- Model Number MCM-H500-IGNN-S00
- Available Color Iron Grey
- Materials Body: Steel
- Front Panel: Mesh, Acrylic & Plastic
- Top Panel: Steel & Plastic
- Left Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Right Side Panel: Steel
- Dimensions (LxWxH) Excl. Panels: 450 x 220 x 445mm
- Incl. Panels: 525 x 228 x 502mm
- Motherboard Support ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots 7
- 5.25" Drive Bays No
- Combo 3.5" / 2.5" Drive Bays 2
- 2.5" SSD Drive Bays 2
- I/O Port Power-LED Color: White
- HDD-LED Color: White
- USB-Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0
- Audio In / Out: Yes
- Reset Switch: Yes
- Other: N/A
- RGB Control Onboard button on the RGB Controller or via the Reset Switch (1x 1-to-3 RGB Splitter Cable Included)
- Pre-installed Fan(s) - Top N/A
- Pre-installed Fan(s) - Front 2x 200mm RGB Fan
- Pre-installed Fan(s) - Rear 1x 120mm (Black) Fan
- Pre-installed Fan(s) - Bottom N/A
- Fan Support - Top 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm / 1 x 200mm
- Fan Support - Front 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm / 2 x 200mm
- Fan Support - Rear 1 x 120mm
- Fan Support - Bottom N/A
- Radiator Support - Top 120 / 140 / 240mm
- Radiator Support - Front 120 / 140 / 200 / 240 / 280 / 360mm
- Radiator Support - Rear 120mm
- Radiator Support - Bottom N/A
- Clearance - CPU Cooler 167mm / 6.5"
- Clearance - PSU 180mm / 7.1"
- Clearance - GFX 410mm / 16.1"
- Cable Routing - Behind Motherboard Tray 30mm
- Dust Filters Top, Front, Bottom
- Power Supply Support Bottom Mount, ATX
Warranty 2 Years
Note ***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.