Asus TUF RTX 3080 010G GAMING heat spreader efficiently transfers heat into a new 2.7-slot heatsink. On top, three Axial-tech fans work in tandem to drive air through the entire array, helping to keep the temperature under tight control. Dual-ball fan bearings that stand up to tough conditions more readily than other bearing types and top-shelf capacitors that pass military-grade certification team up to boost product longevity. These components are soldered to the PCB using an Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process, ensuring accurate placement and a perfect joint every time. Hardware and software come together to let gamers fully customize and control their gaming experience. GPU Tweak II enables tweaks and monitoring, XSplit offers a robust streaming solution, and wtfast can improve routing to game servers for a more stable gaming connection.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3080|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR6X 10GB|
|Memory Speed||19.5 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320|
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.1)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|