- 550W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 550W Of Continuous Power from Antec. 2x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support. 99% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Compliant With ATX12V 2.4, 80 PLUS GOLD Certified - Up To 92% Efficient, To Reduce Your Electricity Bill. ErP Lot 6: 2013 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- Circuitshield - Full Suite Of Industrial Grade Protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), No Load Operation (NLO), Brown-Out Protection (BOP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP),Surge & Inrush Protecion (SIP)
- 120 Mm DBB Silence - Whisper-Quiet High-Quality Double Ball Bearing Fan with Long Lifetime. Thermal Manager - An Advanced Low Voltage Fan Control For Optimal Heat & Noise Management
- PhaseWave Design-A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology. Safety Certificates: UL, FCC, cTUVus. AQ3 - Antec Quality 7-years warranty And Lifetime Global 24/7 Support.
The EA550G Pro features 550 watts of continuous power, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield Industrial Grade protection—all backed by our seven year Antec Quality warranty--making it the easy choice for builders who want a to build a stable, quiet, and efficient system. If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you'll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Backed by the Continuous Power guarantee, Antec power supplies are engineered to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you'll get: stability and continuous power. No exceptions. Japanese capacitors provide high efficiency and DC to DC stability, and every power supply from our Earthwatts Gold Pro series is tested for reliability and is 80 PLUS Gold certified to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency. With 2 PCI-E connectors, the EA550G Pro is designed to be the reliable choice to keep up with newer system builds and upgrades— whether it’s multiple VGA cards or new CPUs, including the latest Intel Skylake-X and AMD Ryzen processors. The hybrid modular design with flat, black cables simplifies cable management and frees up clutter, for unimpeded airflow.The EA550G Pro is backed with AQ7 - Antec Quality 3 year warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec's incomparable technical support and customer service.